Translate

Sunday, April 13, 2014

The most important blog I will ever post

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/jesus-and-bridgette-funeral-and-memorial-fund/163293

Two of my very close friends lost their lives this week. Please help me make sure that the 3 beautiful sons they left behind, will have a happy, productive and blessed life.
Share this information with anyone that you know will listen.
Cook, Create, Coexist

Eternal Reunion
In utter shock, I heard of your passing. Filled with emotion, why? I began asking.. Words can not express the sadness that overwhelmed me. Tears gushed down my face, I couldn't breath, I could hardly see. Some things in life are truly unexplained. Others are spoken or yelled out in the rain. God knows I have faith that you are at peace. So I reach for my paper to get some relief. As I began to write and the words flow. There are a few things I want you to know....
Never doubt that your boys will be blessed. Understand family will take care of the rest. I guarantee our hearts will never forget you. Your passing will push us to be better than when we met you. You changed lives on Earth as you brought light like the sun. I will patiently wait for our Eternal Reunion.
I love you both. Jesus Rojas Bridgez Dominguez

No comments:

Post a Comment