Translate

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Yea, I'd cut you for some good sushi

my reply: Girl, I'd step on yo throat for some good sushi. 
As my seester and I sent text messages back and forth about all the food we loved and our passion for creating our own delicious dishes, it hit me... maybe we should write about our love for everything culinary!! Thus began this blog.. "Seriously, we are the only family I know who makes songs about good bread, does a dance when the dessert tray comes out, has to run to Sonic at midnight just to try a hot dog and probably loves food more than we love each other." So we will be sharing our love for food and our tips for everything culinary with the world.. Hopefully there are people out there who like us, will push a baby out the way for a Wholly Guacamole dog! ENJOY and respond
Cook. Create. Coexist


2seestersANDaSandwich
http://www.sonicdrivein.com/locator/

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget about your mom and her verbal assault over oysters! You should cal your blog twoseestersAsammichandabroadonAhooveround

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes our mother will call you a SAP SUCKER if you eat her last fried oyster!! This love for food is genetic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and nobody felt the need to let me know I spelled DESERT not DESSERT lol Thanks for the support guys

    ReplyDelete