Translate

Friday, July 27, 2012

32 today and all I wanna do is...

So today July 27th 2012, I turn the big 3-2.. and all I really wanna do is, disappear with my 17 month old daughter and EAT GOOD FOOD all day and night. I used to have that urge to want to party and bullsh*t, as the song goes but now all I want is to be some where that I don't have to clean up and can order endless amounts of takeout from place I love and places I have never tried.. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?? and I mean anything?? At this very moment I would choose PHO, but I am sure that will change in about 15 minutes. Yup a day of hidden bliss with my daughter, good food and a nice cocktail by the pool that's my idea of YOLO..(sorry Drake I can't buy the bar, I buy diapers)

2seestersANDaSandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment