Translate

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

food diary

My seester and I started this food blog thingy because we love food. obviously.  But of course that day I noticed a pudge below my belly button or a FUPA to some. This is not okay. So in addition to food reviews I'm also going to highlight my diet. I just recently learned of the 4 hr body and now you're going to learn about it too. First steps measurements and food diary.

To start, a virtual food diary.  Taking pics or jotting down what you eat throughout the day will make you more aware of it. Additionally, posting it online will give you more accountability.  I know I don't want anyone knowing I ate a half a tub of ice cream...maybe that's just me. This probably wont work if you literally have no shame.

My first meal of the day (11:22am) a little late...ok a lot late considering I woke up at 8 and you're supposed to eat within an hour of waking up. You're also not supposed to eat fruit. I fail there. I love pineapple.

first thing I ate today was a slice of pineapple

but I digress


My first meal
butter beans, baked chicken thigh, and a salad( tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, carrots, avocado, seasoning, honey, balsamic vinaigrette)

healthy doesn't have to be gross

Today's Workout:
Three rounds of: 
30ball pushups
20 kettleball chops (35lbs)
10 slamballs (20lbs)
50m lunges
50m sprints 
15:38 
+ 500m row warm-up and a shoulder blowout on parallel ropes  



No comments:

Post a Comment