Translate

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Cinco de Mayo

Growing up in New Mexico, Cinco De Mayo was always celebrated. My friends and I have an ongoing joke about how I learned to mix margaritas at age 5. Lol I can still make a mean margarita.
This year my seester and I celebrated with the beers of Mexico, tacos and ceviche. In fact we kept it going into Seis De Mayo. :)
There are 2 types of meat that I prepared. Carnitas- beef, cilantro, onion, tomatoes
El Pastor- pork, pineapple, jalapeño
Toppings- cilantro, onion, radish, romaine, avocado
If you have never tried radish on your tacos.. I highly recommend it.
I prepared the ceviche and let it sit in the fridge overnight
Swai fillets, shrimp, cilantro, garlic, onion, tomato, jalapeño, lime juice
I like to use mayo on my tostadas, my seester taught me that flavor booster.
Enjoy Peeps
Cook. Create. Coexist

No comments:

Post a Comment