Translate

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Single Mom Life

Busy, busy, busy busy busy and did I mention busy?

I don't always have the time to cook. (Sad but true) but my desire for trying new things and products is still reflected in my easiest meals.

This week, my daughter and I tried a pre made bacon wrapped meatloaf. The brand was Chef Prepared Dinner at Home from Harris Teeter. It was ready in an hour and my daughter enjoyed it as much as I did.

I was able to make some calls and wash a load of laundry while the meatloaf cooked. A great option for any parent and an especially great option for this busy single mom.

Thanks Harris Teeter. Enjoy Peeps
Cook. Create. Coexist


If you have a product, meal, idea, recipe or old item/new use suggestion that you would like me to try and feature please contact me:) tljack27@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment