Translate

Monday, October 21, 2013

Asian Chicken Wraps

Here is a new recipe that I made up the other night. bonus is I am going to use the left overs tonight to eat again and my daughter loved it.
lime seasoning/sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sriracha, sweet chili sauce, teriyaki sauce


ground ginger, curry powder, garlic salt

mushrooms, bok choy, garlic, cilantro

peanut butter, sesame oil, coconut

chicken breast
Now step by step directions with photos:)



Cut the stems off the leaves of bok choy. I used 3 heads of baby bok choy.
Dice the stems of the bok choy and save for filling of the wraps.
Place the leaves in a steamer or pot to steam. Only for about 3 minutes.
 My steamer was a gift from my mother. It is also a rice cooker. Great kitchen item by Oster.










 Cut up all of the veggies
Cilantro about a handful and include the stems
Mushrooms I used about 10 you can add more if you like
Garlic I used 3 cloves, you can use more


CHICKEN about a pound
I thinly sliced the chicken breast












Now for the cooking portion




Add about 3 tablespoons of Sesame oil to a hot pot, Once the oil warms up add your chicken.
When the chicken is nearly cooked all the way through add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, garlic salt, curry powder and ground ginger
Let the chicken get fully cooked and coated with the sauce.
NEXT
Add one tablespoons of each of the fish sauce, oyster sauce, teriyaki, lime sauce and soy sauce


Let the chicken simmer, then add the veggies and one teaspoon of the 
sriracha and the sweet chili sauce


Lastly add a handful of coconut
(shredded, about 1/4 cup)


Once the ingredients simmer (for about 8 minutes). You can begin to plate your meal

And that's all she wrote ladies and gentlemen. Hope you are enjoying my blog. Be sure to join and comment and share.
Love ya Peeps XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment