Translate

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Domino's Pizza

Tonight I ordered pizza from dominos. To say the experience was pleasurable would be an understatement. The process by which I order this pizza was so easy my 2 year old daughter could have done it. I decided to have a medium 2 topping pizza and an order of 8 chicken wings. Something in my spirit wanted spicy so I chose sweet jabanero chicken wing sauce and a white sauce pizza with spinach and Italian sausage.
The delivery was fast, the delivery man was kind, the food was made to perfection and it was hot when it got here.
To anyone out there that's having a fight about where should I order pizza, I would suggest dominos. Those wings were so delicious that I ate all eight.
Do me a favor and if you have not had dominos in a while give them a chance. The online delivery process actually told me step by step how my pizza was made, when it would get here and it was accurate. Last time I ordered pizza from them I used the application and it was the same exact experience.
Don't sleep on Domino's Pizza. Oh and did I mention I spent less than $20 including the tip. Enjoy people!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment