Translate

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hawaiian Swai Fillets

My sister had a couple of brown bananas hanging out in her refrigerator so I decided to make a meal out of them. I had 3 Swai fillets, some bell peppers and bananas. What I did was warmed up a frying pan put about 2 tablespoons canola oil in there. Once the oil what's hot I added the fillets, I seasoned one side with a garlic salt mix. Let them cook for about 3 minutes and flip, I seasoned the other side with a lemon pepper mix. Let that side cook for about 3 minutes and remove from the pan. In the same pan I added one more tablespoon of canola oil. To that I added slice bell peppers and let them brown, then added my sliced bananas. After about 6 minutes my peppers and bananas were ready to plate. I had some yellow rice leftover from making those sweet Thai chicken wings. Below are the photos. Enjoy Peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment